UK Breakdown Cover.

Tailor-made for our members.

Breakdown en route to a campsite?
Dual Recovery will get you there and back.

Mud, flood, or snow?
We don't charge extra for specialist recoveries.

No vehicle age, weight or size restrictions.
If it follows UK legal towing requirements, we'll cover it.

Step 12345

Lets's find the cover that's right for you.

With all our policies you'll get cover for a year, and we'll be there to help you 24 hours a day, every day

You can view our policy booklet here.

We'll ask a few quick questions to help you find the right cover. Make sure you answer everything accurately or to the best of your knowledge, or your policy may not be valid.

How many vehicles do you want to cover?

If you have a car and a caravan, we count this as just one vehicle (as there's only one engine).
If you need breakdown cover for three or more vehicles, please call us on 0800 400 654.

Do you need breakdown cover at home?

We'll bring assistance to your doorstep, fixing mechanical problems at home or within ΒΌ mile of your home address.

Do you need Personal Cover?

With Personal Cover, you'll also get the features of your breakdown cover in any private vehicle you travel in. It even covers you as a passenger.
Your partner will also get this cover if they live at your address.